Speed Chills private camping returns to it's location in Bleu Sud, ideally situated within easy walking distance of the start/finish straight. The site is fenced and guarded 24 hours a day by our UK-based SIA accredited security team - a must for open cars like Sevens.
Feedback from previous events has been fantastic with people loving the combination of the peaceful location and the less frenetic atmosphere of the Classic over the 24 hour race.
In addition to the usual facilities we have a number of enhancements for 2016 including additional showers and toilets - too early to confirm these yet but 'watch this space'!
We look forward to welcoming as many Club Members as possible to this event
Speed Chills Private Camping gives you
- 5* camping in the middle of the action at the Le Mans circuit - all of the atmosphere, none of the stress
- secure, fenced site in Bleu Sud close to the track
- CCTV coverage of the site entrance
- marked, allocated pitches sized to suit your requirements
- group allocations to guarantee that you are located together irrespective of arrival time
- exclusive Wi-Fi limited to Speed Chills customers
- Charging zone for small electrical devices
- hot showers without lengthy queues
- clean toilets regularly serviced by our own teams of attendants
- Separate male and female facilities
- you’ll be able to park your vehicle with your tent and drive in and out of the site throughout the duration of your stay.
Our packages include the following:
- Private Camping Pass - A pre-allocated pitch in your choice of private site. Various sizes are available to suit your requirements
- Speed Chills Members Club - Membership for all people named on the booking is included
- Channel Crossing - On the route of your choice for a standard vehicle
- Race Tickets - One General Admission per person, these cover all of the access you will require throughout the event
- Supplementary Ticket Option - We offer a range of tickets for grandstands etc. at a supplementary cost; these are at discounted prices
- Credit/Debit Card Fees - Our prices do not routinely vary according to how you choose to pay
- Delivery - Delivery to your door in good time for your trip.
Prices listed are for our self-drive packages i.e. with your choice of channel crossing included. We are able to quote without channel crossing either by telephone or via the on-line booking process.
The following prices include your channel crossing, General Admission ticket, Paddock Pass and delivery. We do not charge Credit/Debit Card fees. Prices are quoted per person based on the number of people in the vehicle.
Supplements may apply for over 5 day travel and some Brittany Ferries routes. Cabin or reclining seat supplements apply on overnight crossings.
Price is per person and is a supplement to General Admission which must be purchased at the time of ordering. Under 16's require a Grandstand ticket even though they do not need a General Admission ticket - please call us to book Grandstand tickets for Under 16's. Customers booking a self-drive package with us receive discounted Grandstand tickets as an option. For assistance in choosing the right Grandstand, please use the Grandstand map below.
T18 ACO - £65
Covered and numbered, fantastic view over the pits and pit straight
T19 Lagache - £45
Covered and numbered, excellent view over the pits and pit straight
We offer a range of pitch sizes to suit your requirements.
TAP HERE to download our handy Pitch Planner.
C35 - for standard car and 4 man tent
C35 pitches measure 7m by 5m and are designed for a standard car and 4 man tent.
C25 - for small 2-seaters and a 2 man tent
C25 pitches are designed for small sports cars and a basic 2 man tent. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults. They offer 25m2 of occupiable land as a simple 5m by 5m square or arranged in an L-shape as shown in the diagram.
Don't forget travel insurance
You must have Personal Travel Insurance to travel. Tap here for a quote and to learn more about our recommended Travel Insurance.
Need help deciding on which route is best for you? Our handy map shows the major channel crossings, their crossing times and distances from Le Mans.
We provide channel crossings with Brittany Ferries, Eurotunnel and P&O Ferries.
Here is a simple map of how to get to the circuit