The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is the venue for one of our favourite sportscar races of the season, the WEC 6 hours of Spa-Francorchamps. Considered to be one of the most challenging race tracks in the world, Spa is known for its fast, hilly and twisting nature. Spa is a favourite circuit of many racing drivers and fans and is particularly popular with UK race fans due to its relative ease of access by road.
If you can't make Le Mans or are looking for a different experience but with the same great racing, join us at Spa!
The second race in the FIA WEC, after Silverstone in April, Spa is the teams last opportunity to gain race experience in their latest cars ahead of the Le Mans Test Day and the big race itself.
With our beloved Racing Hotel remaining closed and facing an uncertain future we have the use of a hotel in nearby Stavelot; whilst being a little further away from the circuit itself it more than makes up for this in its range of bars and restaurants as well as its location very close to the museum. Back in Francorchamps, we have secured a range of local Chambres D'Hotes (Guest Houses) that offer the benefit of being a 10-15 minute walk from the circuit entrance at La Source. What's more, all of the options offer fantastic value for money!
Auberge Saint Remacle
Located in the small town of Stavelot approximately 3km from the entrance to the circuit at Blanchimont.
Located in the centre of the town close to the museum, the Auberge Saint Remacle is an excellent base for those looking for a no frills hotel and a short drive or taxi ride to the Spa. The rooms are well kept and simply decorated and free WiFi is offered to guests.
This hotel is a personal favourite of the Speed Chills team due to its fantastic location, its lively bar and its central location close to the bars and restaurants of historic Stavelot.
Whilst staying in Stavelot, find time to visit Stavelot's famous abbey. The Abbey of Stavelot (open Tue-Sun, 10am-6pm) was founded in the 7th century by Saint Remacle and was the seat of the principality for over 1000 years. The abbey houses three museums of which the Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum is the obvious choice to visit.
- 12 rooms all with en-suite facilities
- friendly late night Bar
- Continental breakfast
- Parking to the front of the hotel and also in the historic cobbled town square a short walk from the hotel.
Our packages include the following:
- Hotel/Chambres D'Hotes Room - Length of stay is variable along with occupancy. We include breakfast by default with half or full-board often available on request
- Circuit Parking - We include the most convenient and secure parking option available for the event
- Channel Crossing - On the route of your choice for a standard vehicle
- Race Tickets - One General Admission per person, these cover all of the access you will require throughout the event
- Supplementary Ticket Option - We offer a range of tickets for grandstands etc. at a supplementary cost; these are at discounted prices
- Credit/Debit Card Fees - Our prices do not routinely vary according to how you choose to pay
- Delivery - Delivery to your door in good time for your trip.
Auberge Saint Remacle (Stavelot)
All prices are based on 2 nights at the Auberge Saint Remacle in Stavelot on a bed and breakfast basis. Additional nights can be added at a supplementary cost.
Chambres D'Hotes (Francorchamps)
All prices are based on 2 nights at one of a range of Chambres D'Hotes (Guest Houses) on a bed and breakfast basis. Additional nights can be added at a supplementary cost.
Don't forget travel insurance
You must have Personal Travel Insurance to travel. Tap here for a quote and to learn more about our recommended Travel Insurance.
Need help deciding on which route is best for you? Our handy map shows the major channel crossings, their crossing times and distances from Spa Francorchamps.
We provide channel crossings with Eurotunnel and P&O Ferries.
Overview of the Spa circuit.