The 2017 FIA World Endurance Championship features 9 rounds spread across the globe, starting at Silverstone in April and running through to Bahrain in November. The 'jewel in the crown' of the championship is the 24 hours of Le Mans held in June.
The 2017 calendar -
- 6 hours of Silverstone - England (GBR) - 16th April
- WEC 6 hours of Spa-Francorchamps - Belgium (BEL) - 6th May
- 24 Heures du Mans - France (FRA) - 17th-18th June
- 6 Hours of Nürburgring - Germany (DEU) - 16th July
- 6 hours of Mexico City - Mexico (MEX) - 3rd September
- 6 Hours of the Circuit of the Americas - United States (USA) - 16th September
- 6 Hours of Fuji - Japan (JPN) - 15th October
- 6 Hours of Shanghai - China (CHN) - 5th November
- 6 Hours of Bahrain - Bahrain (BHR) - 18th November
Speed Chills is supporting all four of the European continental rounds of the championship, the race in Austin, Texas and the season finale in Bahrain.
The organisers of the championship have created an extremely authoritative website; key areas of which can be accessed using the links below -